NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GAME!! If you don’t know what emulators and front-ends are this app is not for you!
This is an emulator front-end that will painlessly organize your retro game collection.
Little to no set-up is necessary in many cases. Dig will automatically scan your device for games, download cover art, and assign emulators.
However, you must supply your own games and install the emulators yourself. Dig will take you to the Play Store pages of emulators that are not installed.
Other features include
* Support for 69 systems and counting
* Merged game sets
* Android homescreen game launching
* 6 game view types
* customizable themes with (optional) background pictures, videos, and music/sound effects
* voice search
* support for zipped CD images
For more information please read:
Frequently asked questions http://digdroid.com/faq
Supported systems and emulators http://digdroid.com/systems.html
Version history http://digdroid.com/history.html
* Gamepad buttons can be reassigned, including a few new functions. See Device options.
* Device and network folders that Dig does not find can now be added manually. Also under Device options.
* Sortcuts for recently played games on mobile devices (Android 7.1+)
* Channel for recently played games on TVs (Android 8.0+)
* Custom and default RetroArch overlays now supported
* NEC PC-98 supported
* bug fixes